Bettina Jespersen is MSc. in Pharmacy and has been with Billev Pharma since May 2020 as Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance Officer. While studying MSc. in Pharmacy at the University of Copenhagen she worked for Billev Pharma as a student worker.
- 3 years of experience within Regulatory Affairs handling procedures within the EU and Pharmacovigilance activities for human medicinal products.
- Experience with national procedures, MRP and DCP and other regulatory issues.
- Experience with compilation of electronic submission (eCTD and NeeS).
- Experience with xEVMPD reporting.
- Experience with proofreading of product information and mock-ups.
In addition, she is fluent in Portuguese BR as she lived in Brazil for more than 20 years.