Charlotte Munk Ejlersen
Charlotte Munk Ejlersen is M.Sc. Pharmacy and has been with Billev Pharma in the years 2007-2010 and again from October 2013 as a Regulatory Affairs Manager. As of May 2016 Charlotte has become Head of Regulatory Affairs.
- - She has more than 15 years of experience within regulatory affairs.
- - 6 years experience as a regulatory coordinator at the Danish Medicines Agency.
- - 3 years experience from Global Regulatory Affairs at ALK-Abelló.
- - Wide experience with new national procedures, MRP and DCP procedures, renewals, variations, referrals and other regulatory issues.
- - Experience with compilation of electronic submission (eCTD, NeeS and VNeeS).
- - Former speaker at postgraduate courses for pharmacists (variations, referrals).