Current and previous clients of Billev Pharma ApS
Billev Pharma ApS (in the following called Billev Pharma) is legally bound to protect the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of our client data, including personal data. We are committed to protecting personal data and continuously strive to ensure constant compliance with the data protection legislation, including the general data protection regulation.
When Billev Pharma handles personal data in connection with providing consultancy service and expert advice we consider ourselves to be the data processer as we handle personal data on behalf of our clients and according to the instructions of our clients.
We provide the individuals whose personal data are processed (”the data subjects”) with information about our data processing and the rights of a data subject.
Who we are – and how to contact us
Billev Pharma ApS
Tlf: +45 47 52 26 00
Our handling of personal data
Categories of personal data
Your personal data processed by us may include:
- General personal data such as
- identification details such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail
- data which are part of our correspondence with you
Purpose and legal basis
Our data processing has the following purposes:
- Administration of the client relationship, building and maintenance of client relationships and continuous commerce
The legal basis of our processing of personal data are:
- The legal basis of our collection and registration of other personal data is Article 6, paragraph 1, see of the general data protection regulation legislation, see Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f regarding processing which is necessary in terms of legitimate interest that is not outweighed by the consideration for the registered individual. The legitimate interest on which the processing is based upon the aim to promote the business of Billev Pharma and provide the best possible service to our clients.
- Transmission of your personal data will be carried out under observance of the rules for processing in the data protection law and other Danish legislation. In each individual case we will make an assessment of whether the transmission requires your explicit consent, or it may happen according to a different governing law.
Categories of recipients
We share personal data with or forward personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- Bank connections in connection with the administration of payment
- Tax authorities and other authorities in connection with compulsory notifications
- Our data processors based on data processing agreements, where available
We delete your data when they are no longer necessary.
In general, Billev Pharma comply with the general storage limitation applicable according to the Danish Bookkeeping Act. To ensure correct processing of continual client relations and potential compliant cases and to live up to our obligations we have deemed it necessary to store data for up to five years plus the current year from the end of the business relationship.
According to the current legislation you have a number of rights with regard to our processing of your data.
You may make use of your personal data rights by contacting us. Please see our contact details on the first page of this policy.
When we have received your request to gain access to your personal data, to have your personal data corrected or deleted or if you have objected to our data handling, we will look into your request to see if it is possible to grant your request. We will answer your request as soon as possible and no later than one month from our receipt of your request.
- The right to be informed (access to documents)
You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data and about other information.
- The right to rectification (correction)
If you believe that your personal data processed by us are inaccurate you have the right to have them rectified. You may contact us and tell us about the nature of the inaccuracy and how it should be corrected. We will have to decide if your request is justified. When you contact us regarding a request to have your personal data corrected or deleted, we will investigate if the requirements are met and if so, we will carry out the change or deletion as soon as possible.
- The right to erase
Generally, we delete personal data when they are no longer necessary. In special cases you have the right to have specific information about you deleted before the time for our usual general deletion takes place. This applies e.g. if you withdraw your consent and we do not have any grounds for managing the data. If you believe that your data are no longer necessary to the purpose for which we collected your data, you may request that they be deleted. You may contact us if you believe that your personal data are processed against regulations or other legal obligations.
- The right to restrict processing
If you contest the information we have registered or are otherwise processing you may request that we limit the processing of the information until we have had the opportunity to determine whether the information is correct. You may also request limited processing instead of deletion if you believe that our processing is unlawful or if you think we do not need the information any longer or if you believe your legitimate interest prevails over the legitimate interest of the data controller. If you succeed in your claim that our processing should be limited we may henceforward only process the information with your consent or with a view to legal claim being imposed, maintained or defended or to protect a person or vital public interest.
- The right to transmit data (data portability)
You have the right to receive the personal data you have put at our disposal and the data we have collected about you from other operators based on your consent. If we process data about you as part of a contract with you being one of the parties you may also receive your data. You also have the right to move this data to another service provider. You may also request that the data be sent directly from the data controller to another authority or company. If you would like to use your right to data portability you will receive your personal data from us in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to objection
You have the right to object to our processing of your data. You may also object to our transmission of your data for marketing purposes. You may use the above contact information to send your objection. If your objection is legitimate, we will make sure to stop processing your personal data.
- The right to receive information about new purposes
- The right to withdraw your consent
If our processing of your data is based on your consent you may at any time withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may henceforward no longer process your data. Withdrawal of your consent does not accept the legality of the processing based on your consent given prior to the withdrawal. If we have another legal basis for processing other than consent with a separate purpose – for instance the archiving of data in order to comply with the Danish Bookkeeping Act – the processing of your data will continue to take place.
If you do not find our answer satisfactory you may file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency.